- Responsible to write and review all written communication internally and externally
- Regularly prepare, post and manage Rework social media, newsletter and blog posts based on content strategy discussed with Community Manager/Marketing Manager.
- Maintain and raise our social media presence and awareness using measureable KPIs.
- Post timely and relevant information across all company owned social media channels
- Research trending hashtags/topics for coworking space in the region and other related topics
- Use Google Analytics to analyze the effectiveness of your efforts and increase SEO
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Indonesian and English.
- Had at least 1 (one) year experience working for an English media, writing articles inEnglish
- Social media junkie, good communications and have social media marketing skills(twitter, facebook, instagram, etc)
- Strong knowledge in running social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter,Instagram,linkedin, youtube and etc.
- A degree in English, Marketing, Business or Communications from reputableuniversity
- A creative, detail and skilled writer with an eye for proofreading and detail
- Able to work independently with little direction and collaborate well with the teamwhen needed
- Positive attitude and energetic personality
- Love reading!
If you meet all of the requirements above, please send your CV to: email@example.com and put the job title you are applying for on the Subject Line.